Asian Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterPartnersLog in

Sylinxia Introduction (KRIS LOVER)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylinxia

Sylinxia Introduction (KRIS LOVER) Empty
PostSubject: Sylinxia Introduction (KRIS LOVER)   Sylinxia Introduction (KRIS LOVER) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Hi ASIAN CLAN members ,

I am new here :)
I really really and really like EXO, big fan of them! (especially Kris :>)

Well, I love everything about asian : MMORPG (MapleStory, Silkroad, Perfect World International...), K-POP (EXO, SuperJunior, $hinee, Girl's Generation, f(x)...), Manga & Anime ( Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Reborn, D. GRAY-MAN, Death Note, Vampire Knight...), Chinese Drama (A fistful of Stances, The life and Times of a Sentinel, Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion...) but others things too.

First, I would to talk about qinsmoon (the most popular 3D animation in China)
My favorite character is Shi Lan, cuz she's so cute like Tifa in Final Fantasy 7 (the first time that I see her, I was certainly sure that she was Tifa), I also like Tian Ming cuz he always makes me laugh (hahahahaha...), then Shao Yu too.

So now, I would like to share about my opinion in some members of EXO
Lay= sexy body
Lu Han= popular, baby face ;)
Suho= beautiful & good voice, like when he is smiling
Tao=cute
Se hun= sexy face

and

Kris= PERFECTION!!!!!!!!

The others= <3
KRIS, FOREVER OF MY LIFE, <3
Back to top Go down
Tiffa
Tiffa

PostSubject: Re: Sylinxia Introduction (KRIS LOVER)   Sylinxia Introduction (KRIS LOVER) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:06 pm

Welcome Sylinxia!

Me too! I love EXO! It's my favorite group (due to some friends' influence (there is one big EXO fan in the forum right now) and my original interest for K-pop). I also enjoy watching anime. OHH!! and for sure, Qin's moon (秦时明月)! I heard that the season 4 will come out the July 28th! is that true? HAAA! so excited! ^^

Well see you in the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://asian.clan.fullboards.com
Umine Tsuyu
Administrator
Umine Tsuyu

PostSubject: Re: Sylinxia Introduction (KRIS LOVER)   Sylinxia Introduction (KRIS LOVER) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:48 pm

Am I supposed to feel concerned? xD

And hi there Sylinxia, I'm the lazy admin who's going on a trip this week so you won't see me around for a while.

And while I love Kris to bits and pieces, he's not perfection to me. 8D He is Kris. That is all. But I'm glad there's someone who shares the love for him~
Back to top Go down
http://trappedinsideintelligence.wordpress.com/
Sylinxia

PostSubject: Re: Sylinxia Introduction (KRIS LOVER)   Sylinxia Introduction (KRIS LOVER) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:55 pm

@Tiffa:
Yea me too is my favorite band! :) and I'm so glad that the season 4 of qinsmoon will begin soon! :D
@Umine Tsuyu
Have a good trip then! :D
Back to top Go down
YNYuki
Administrator
YNYuki

PostSubject: Re: Sylinxia Introduction (KRIS LOVER)   Sylinxia Introduction (KRIS LOVER) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:11 am

Welcome to the forum, Sylinxia. ^^

O.o FINALLY someone who knows FF7, I felt so lonely u_u
Back to top Go down
Umine Tsuyu
Administrator
Umine Tsuyu

PostSubject: Re: Sylinxia Introduction (KRIS LOVER)   Sylinxia Introduction (KRIS LOVER) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:23 am

@Sylinxia: Thanks, I prepared some EXO videos to bring along :D Now if I can find my USB... T_T
Back to top Go down
http://trappedinsideintelligence.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylinxia Introduction (KRIS LOVER)   Sylinxia Introduction (KRIS LOVER) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sylinxia Introduction (KRIS LOVER)
Page 1 of 1