HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterPartnersLog in

Share | 

Skip Beat! drama 華麗的挑戰 / Hua Li De Tiao Zhan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YNYuki
Administrator

PostSubject: Skip Beat! drama 華麗的挑戰 / Hua Li De Tiao Zhan    Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:53 pm

For the poor Chinese section neglected since the start of AC.

華麗的挑戰 / Hua Li De Tiao Zhan is a drama based on the Japanese manga Skip Beat! by Yoshiki Nakamura. Its storyline is the same as the shorter anime version besides the obvious transition of the city from Tokyo to Taibei.

Spoiler:

Summary as taken from drama wiki:

Gong Xi (Mogami Kyoko) sacrificed her life to support her boyfriend, Bu Puo Shang (Shou), so he could become a successful singer. One day, Shang suddenly breaks up with Gong Xi, leaving her with nothing, and Gong Xi vows revenge. She decides to delve into the entertainment world and become even more successful than Shang to get back at him. Gong Xi therein meets Dun He Lian (Tsuruga Ren), another actor in her agency, who helps motivate her to become a top entertainer.

Cast

Personal Opinion:

From the point-of-view of a fan of the manga and anime, I'm pretty impressed by the comedy part of the drama. Loved the chicken <3 I dare say that the chicken in this drama was even more funny than the one in the anime. Props for that.

However, because it was a drama acted by real people, it can't contain the full expressions and emotions of the original manga. <= Heavily boosted with shades and tones, typical shoujo. They can't really portray the dark aura full even with little spiritual Gong Xi around.

That said, it is still a very good drama. For all Skip Beat! lovers and comedy drama lovers. The music is very catchy, especially the theme. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you have the time and are in need of something to laugh at, this Extravagant Challenge will lighten up your day!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Power is necessary: there will always be conflict
-Durandal
Is it weapons that nurture war? Or is it the hearts of men?
-L.Clyne
Back to top Go down
Umine Tsuyu
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! drama 華麗的挑戰 / Hua Li De Tiao Zhan    Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:14 pm

And sadly, school is starting and thus eating away all the time. *sigh*
The drama seems fun and at least somewhat different from the typical plot... And besides the Suju members, there's actually one other name I recognize here... Nylon Chen... I like some of his songs and he acted in another drama I watched earlier this year and his role was pretty funny. I didn't know he did dubs though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
banner cr. EXO-M Global
Back to top Go down
http://trappedinsideintelligence.wordpress.com/
YNYuki
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! drama 華麗的挑戰 / Hua Li De Tiao Zhan    Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:40 pm

u_u Stop talking about school... I'm in denial.

O.o Actually, I didn't know they were dubbed until I searched on wiki. xD

-Durandal
-L.Clyne
Back to top Go down
Tiffa

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! drama 華麗的挑戰 / Hua Li De Tiao Zhan    Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Like anime, I never finished watching this drama. It\'s...it\'s ok...

After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can't take anything with us when we leave it.
1 Timothy 6:7
Back to top Go down
http://asian.clan.forumotion.com
ErrantEmber

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! drama 華麗的挑戰 / Hua Li De Tiao Zhan    Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:32 pm

Oh I watched it everyday when it came out. I watched it because my best friend loves Ren and I love Siwon, so... XD

Kpoppian: Sone, Exotic, baby, elf, blackjack, V.i.p, A+, wonderful, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/115112636346053358762/posts
YNYuki
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! drama 華麗的挑戰 / Hua Li De Tiao Zhan    Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:11 pm

O.o Am I the only one who watched it because of the manga? <= Celebrity-clueless.

-Durandal
-L.Clyne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skip Beat! drama 華麗的挑戰 / Hua Li De Tiao Zhan    

Back to top Go down

Skip Beat! drama 華麗的挑戰 / Hua Li De Tiao Zhan
Page 1 of 1